No Unpleasant Surprises
The front door is a sensitive area and the situation is all too familiar: the doorbell rings and you get an unpleasant feeling when opening the door without additional safeguard, especially during the dark winter months. Elderly people are particularly vulnerable here and are often overpowered. This modern solution allows them to feel safe again.
With the DVA-110DOOR, you can quickly and reliably check who is standing in front of the door via smartphone or tablet and with a resolution of 720p, you can even read an ID card without any problems.
When the doorbell button is pressed, a visual and audible notification is sent directly to your device via an app for Android or iOS using the WLAN connection. At the same time, you can see the visitor on the screen and choose to either open the door or talk to the person first. The DVA-110DOOR serves as a doorbell, intercom system and video surveillance all in one. With the integrated night vision LEDs, it is also possible to recognise people in the dark. The integrated SD card enables you to additionally generate images automatically once the doorbell or the motion detector has been activated. This allows you to quickly see if you have missed any visitors while away from home.
WLAN doorbell camera with access via smartphone or tablet (Android, iOS)
- Wireless access via WLAN
- Resolution: 720p (HD ready)
- Night vision LEDs for a visual range of up to 2 metres
- Intercom system: two-way communication with the visitor
- Opening the door via smartphone/tablet possible as an option
- Free app for Android and iOS
- Instant video recording and photo capture via app
- Photo function available any time due to integrated 8 GB SD card, extendable to 32 GB
- Large viewing angle
- Easy installation
- Can also be used as a spy camera or panic button for people in need of care
- Robust outdoor housing (IP65)
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Power supply via supplied plug-in PSU
- Dimensions: 55x130x42 mm
- Weight: 358 g