The CS-304 outdoor speaker features stainless steel hardware for all-weather durability. It is designed to offer the high intelligibility of weather-resistant horns combined with the high sound quality of dynamic speakers. The CS-304 employs the rotary switch that facilitates impedance changes. It also employs a constant directivity horn for clear sound output over its horizontal range of 90゜operation.
- Constant directivity horn improves directivity characteristics and ensures uniform and clear sound dispersion.
- Lightweight ABS resin enclosure that is mechanically strong and resistant to impact.
- Weatherproof polyurethane resin paint permits the speaker to stand up to many years of outdoor installation.
- Stainless steel hardware protects the speaker from corrosion.
- The enclosure complies with IP-64 Standards for dust proof and waterproof characteristics.
- Rotary impedance selector switch facilitates external changes in impedance during and after speaker installation.
|Rated Impedance||100 V line: 330 Ω (30 W), 500 Ω (20 W), 1 kΩ (10 W)
70 V line: 170 Ω (30 W), 330 Ω (15 W), 500 Ω (10 W), 1 kΩ (5 W)
|Sensitivity||98 dB (1 W, 1 m)|
|Frequency Response||120 - 15,000 Hz|
|Speaker Component||12 cm cone-type|
|Horizontal Directivity||Constant directivity horn 90゜ (±45゜ horizontal from front axis)
93 dB or more (1 W, 1 m), 3 kHz at ±45゜
|Speaker Cord||2-core cabtyre cord with diameter of 6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +55℃|
|Finish||Horn, cover: ABS resin, off-white, paint
Bracket: Stainless steel
Net: Aluminum, gray, paint
Screw: Stainless steel
|Dimensions||366 (W) × 230 (H) × 272 (D) mm|